Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Panty Raid

I was trying to catch up on chores today. I was folding clothes

I looked over and found a pair of my undies had been snatched off the pile.

They had been repurposed.

They were fashioned into a cape/half-vest/fashion accessory.


They made her able to leap tall buildings in a single bound.

Well, at least coffee tables.

What do you do in your panty shawl?

Lilah likes to watch TV and read the New Testament.

See that little bruise under her right eye? Unfortunately, panty parties can get rough.

Especially when you are climbing backwards in a little chair.

Doing laundry is never going to be the same again!

7 comments:

tracyp said...

Super Baby! Love it!

Lauran said...

Ahahaha! *hysterical* My favorite was "What do you like to do in your panty shawl?" hehe : ) Y'all are silly. I love it.

JTP said...

so cute :-) we turned bibs around backwards, but the panties- nice!

Whitney Bouknight said...

Very cute! Thank you for the new posts!

Cheyenne said...

These last two posts crack me up! I would love to see the world from that perspective. Lilah's probably wondering why you DON'T wear your panties as a shawl. Also, Price still wears his Christmas pajamas with reindeer feet. So, no, partridges are not tacky ;)

Rachael M. said...

Lauran, I am afraid she is *not* so fashion!

Angela D. Boone said...

ADORABLE! I love Lilah's new purpose for panties... so creative.

I can't believe how quickly she is growing.