So let's see what's going on to keep me away from inflicting my daily goings on with all of you...
Well, Lilah is mobile. She drags herself around like the wounded and is really quick about it, too. Especially if there is paper in her general vicinity. Man, that kid loves some paper. She goes after it and has it in her mouth before I even know to pick it up. She's experimenting with using her knees to crawl for real, but for now she's satisfied with using her toes and pulling herself along.
My laptop died. I'm posting this courtesy of Ben's travel laptop, which is now home with me until I get a new one. The positive thing is that my logic board went out, so while I am down a machine, my hard drive is perfectly fine and all my information is A-Ok. I had been backing it up periodically to an external drive, too, so I didn't need to worry about losing anything, but I guarantee you that as soon as I get my new laptop, I'm making DVDs of all jeffty billion of my photos. It's inconvenient, though, not having access to my stuff. So I can't post any of the pictures or anything that I've taken recently.
I've been TRYING to get my projects taken care of in a timely manner. I've gotten a lot of stuff done so far, and hope to keep ticking things off the list. Some things I could show you, but the pictures are on my hard drive; others are gifts so I can't. You'll just have to settle for a giant post-holiday round up of all the things I've been making this year. LOL
In the meantime, here are a couple of photos I actually DO have access to.

Mr. Mike LOVES people...including That (not very much of a) Baby!
Lucky for Mr. Mike, Lilah is a friend to the animal kingdom!
Stealthy!
4 comments:
Golly, she is soooo cute. And don't worry..she still has a few more months of "baby"!
Yay! You're back!! I've been missing your updates. Miss Thang is as pretty as ever and I LURV how she and Mr. Mike have the same hair color. It's fabulous. My home computer died as well.. small world. Although, mine *was* the hard drive. Fried. But everything is backed up so I'm dealing ♥
P.S. Matt's new red shirt picture from my 'words' update is the BASEBALL birthday shirt y'all sent him and it's awesome & he loves it and you're the sweetest bestest Auntie in the world! No pictures of him in the cap though because he hates any accessories involving his head region. Hence my drama finding a Halloween costume. There is seriously a shortage of toddler costumes that don't require some accessorizing above the neck. And he's having no part of that! I'm thinking he's gonig to be a hunter... I know, you're really surprised right now. ; )
SO HAPPY all is well and your pictures are safe & sound! Lots of HUGS & LOVE!! -L
Well, I've missed you and your posts! Glad that you're back. That girl is still a baby, don't you worry. Now, when she's about 18-mos to two years she'll be more kidlike than baby. And when she's 6 or 8, like mine, you'll wonder if she every really was a baby and where exactly did that baby go!!
That baby is just too stinking cute for words! I'm giggling at the use of toes for mobility! It's hilarious how they find ways to get around. L'il Vinegar scooted on her butt -never crawled but did this hilarious boot scooting boogie thing.
Sorry about the pooter - my work laptop is churning and huffing and puffing - the home pooter is thinking about kicking the bucket on us, too!
Post a Comment