When I walked into the bathroom - butt nekkid - to get into the shower, I saw one of these in my tub:
O! hai! Don't mind me! I'm just here to kill ur pets and lay eggs in their carcasses and then ur next!
I was not amused. Ben was, by my naked pleading to get "WHATEVER THE HELL GIANT HUGE SPIDER OF DEATH OUT OF THE TUB AND OMG WHAT IS IT? IT'S A BLACK WIDOW ISN'T IT?" He lied and said it was not a black widow, but he had his lying face on, so I knew it was.
I swear it was about 2.5 pounds. It wanted to eat Sully and Sydney and then have my baby for dessert.
I think I'm going to have to burn the house down and move.
4 comments:
EEWWWWW!!! SO GROSS! I hope the guys have gotten your house closed up now and you already have a call into your local pest control!
OK, that is way worse than cockroaches...even worse than Olivia EATING a cockroach. Are you sure it didn't already lay eggs? J/K. Now you really will have to burn your house down.
Yuck! Spiders only bother me when they come into my domain. But evil black widow spiders are bad anywhere. Old house have a little of everything, don't they? We used to have scorpions come up the drains at my parent's house. Weird, huh? Good thing you killed her before she could get back down to the sewers and grow into a mutant spider like in the movie.
Bless your bones! Yay for Ben for not disclosing the specifics... I'm going to go ahead and say it was a harmless "good" spider just trying to put you in the Halloween spirit!
Post a Comment