What this means is that we were able to immediately head out to Krispy Kreme and get our free donut with our "I Voted!" stickers. THEN we went to Starbucks where I got a nice free cup of decaf. And I may go to a different one later to get a full fuel one just so I can stay awake today. I kind of feel crizappy.
Then we came home.
Also, I am taking these to work today:

This "Cupcake for Change" is my favorite, but...

I'm taking a Fair and Balanced selection of cupcakes to work for my work peeps.
Can I just say how difficult it is to make sprinkles into starshapes? I really was not trying to show any partiality in my design work, but it's not my fault McCain has a crap logo, you know?
I was GOING to make chocolate and vanilla ones, and assign them appropriate campaign logos...but that was going to be a lot more work and also a million more cupcakes. And I don't know a million people who can eat them. As it is, I have a dozen extras. :-/
2 comments:
Cute cupcakes...you're so creative. I'm sure everyone appreciated your efforts and hope they were motivated to vote.
Only one person in the office abstained from voting, and I had to convince her it was ok with me if she still had a cupcake. LOL
She ate the "V"
Post a Comment