Sunday, December 7, 2008

Excuse my face -

But I just wanted to show off my Christmas T-shirt.

I <3 it the most!

8 comments:

Emily said...

That is too cute and so are you!

tracyp said...

Love the Charlie Brown tree!

Sara said...

cute shirt. how's the room coming?

Cheyenne said...

Love it! Are you almost done with the room? I want to see pictures!

JTP said...

i love it- you (and lilah)are too cute!!!

Rachael M. said...

Thanks, y'all. I just had to have this shirt, even though buying anything in a size XXL is a little bruising to the ego, despite knowing it's only because of the big ol' baby in my belly that I need THAT big of shirt :-D

I am trying to get the "cloffice" in our room cleared out so we can move the furniture from the guest room in there and THEN we'll be able to paint the nursery. So expect a Lilah Room update by the weekend!

Are You Being Messerved said...

I love that shirt! I'm planning a stop by Target to see if I can find me one! Good luck with everything and don't worry, you look great!

Rachael M. said...

Elizabeth - They had some other really cute ones, too. The other one I really like was red with a big santa on it and in black glitter it says, "I believe." :-D