Thursday, January 8, 2009

Everybody - Meet Lilah


She's not a baby, she's a bear!

A bear who looks exactly like her daddy. :-)

Little Missy was born at 3:43 am this morning, and weighed 7lbs 8 oz.

So far, she is a good baby! We'll see how long that lasts. She's probably just exhausted.

8 comments:

Callie said...

She doesn't have that squished wrinkle baby look! She's so cute!

I'm dying to see her!

Callie

Jennie said...

Just absolutely beautiful! Congrats, can't wait to meet her. Love you all three!

Sunday Grant Photography said...

oh how wonderful!! congratulations!

Emily said...

She came early in the morning! I'm glad you are all well. She is beautiful!

Cheyenne said...

She's beautiful! Her skin looks so clear! Let's hope her daddy makes a good looking woman ;) Congrats!!

Lauran said...

I read your E-Mail to Richard and all he could talk about was the fact that you gave birth at 3:45am and were e-mailing people at 9:00am the same day! You're a rockstar! She's gorgeous!

JTP said...

She's so pretty! I love her already!!!!Enjoy the early days- time will start flying .....

Katherine S. Crawford said...

Rachael,

A big cheer just went up in Brevard for the three Muldrows! (I just checked my Facebook randomly and saw the video of Lilah that Ben posted. So sorry we hadn't responded sooner--WE DIDN'T KNOW!)

Lilah is absolutely adorable! And you are Super Woman! I hope you're feeling good and enjoying this.

I just left a message on Ben's cell this morning. I hope we can come visit soon! I will give you a call soon and find a good time; I'm sure you are crazy busy.

Love to you all,

Katie (and Stuart)