Friday, May 15, 2009

Baby Friends

Double Trouble!

This week I went to my friend Kristi's to take a couple of pictures of her new baby, Hannah, for her baby announcements.

Hannah is exactly 3 months younger than Lilah, and has an older brother, Jack, who is almost 2. Kristi didn't like the photos from the hospital, because Hannah had her eyes closed in all of them. So I did my best; babies - especially when they are far more interested in their pacis - can be a tough crowd.

I love her little strawberry onesie! She was the cutest little berry I've ever seen!


I always reserve the right to take artistic license with my photos, and this one screamed to be black and white.

Hobbes, the family cat, has been a little left out in the cold since Jack was born in 2007. I thought I would show him a little love and take his picture, too!

No comments: