Start with blocks first, or strips. Don't even try those fancy angle ones. I can scan and send you the one I made for Lilah (with instructions for a so way better binding). It was really easy and it took me an afternoon (except for the cutting). Just keep telling yourself that you're intelligent and you can do it!
4 comments:
once you find an easy quilt pattern, it's very simple. If you want I'll scan and email my first pattern I did over to you. Just let me know!
I did that strip quilt and it was easy. I've never tried one in a pattern book. I'll get there one day. I can forward you the link to the one I did.
I'd love your help ladies!
I have a specific quilt in mind; there is a pattern in a book I'd like to try but maybe if I start small and acquire the skills, that will help!
Start with blocks first, or strips. Don't even try those fancy angle ones. I can scan and send you the one I made for Lilah (with instructions for a so way better binding). It was really easy and it took me an afternoon (except for the cutting). Just keep telling yourself that you're intelligent and you can do it!
Post a Comment