Monday, February 4, 2008

Another post to make Jeni feel better :-D



I need candy about like I need books.  But this new Snickers intrigued me the other day when I had a weak moment, so I bought it.  And promptly forgot it was in my purse.  Until just now.

Woahmygod!

This shouldn't be a limited edition.  It should be a brother to the original Snickers and the Snickers Cruncher, which I also enjoy - it is like a better tasting Whatchamacalit. 

Anyway, I eat a whole candy bar about once a year.

Looks like I was due.

2 comments:

Cheyenne said...

I just ran into your blog while doing a little blog hopping and it cracks me up! I didn't realize you were such a creative writer. Come visit my blog sometime...we'll have tea.

Jeni said...

That doesn't make me feel better Rachael. If you had eaten that whole big Costco box,THAT would make me feel better. :) And, seriously, one of my fav combinations is peanut butter and chocolate,so now I just HAVE to go and try one too. Thank you very much. :)