Just a little blog about the goings on in my head, life, and house in the hood.
Oh great - now I can't get that tune out of my head 'Mont-gomery Fleam Market - it's just like it's just like a mini -mall'Is a mini-mall just a regular mall with half the fat and calories? LOL
Yeah - sorry about that. We've been singing this song for two straight days...and also we make anything just like a mini-mall. :-D
I saw this guy on the Ellen show. She had him on and it was funny.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Oh great - now I can't get that tune out of my head 'Mont-gomery Fleam Market - it's just like it's just like a mini -mall'
Is a mini-mall just a regular mall with half the fat and calories?
LOL
Yeah - sorry about that. We've been singing this song for two straight days...and also we make anything just like a mini-mall. :-D
I saw this guy on the Ellen show. She had him on and it was funny.
Post a Comment