Are you serious???!!! Did someone hijack your blog? Or did you really write that? I like the little bear hats that babies wear. But not for the cute factor, its for the laugh factor. I like to laugh at the babies. A lot. Making them look silly is funny. I was laughing last night when I was remembering Jack Jack looping hair rubberbands around his ears when he was 1. He looked so funny. I am laughing right now.
But did you really say cute and it didn't have to do with a cat or dog or some baby birds???!!! HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!
Just so everyone knows that Callie is not some meanie, I asked her to remind me that I don't spend millions of dollars on things such as this for a baby who will vomit, crap or outgrow it's usefulness far before you get your money's worth out of it :-D
5 comments:
Are you serious???!!! Did someone hijack your blog? Or did you really write that?
I like the little bear hats that babies wear. But not for the cute factor, its for the laugh factor. I like to laugh at the babies. A lot. Making them look silly is funny. I was laughing last night when I was remembering Jack Jack looping hair rubberbands around his ears when he was 1. He looked so funny. I am laughing right now.
But did you really say cute and it didn't have to do with a cat or dog or some baby birds???!!! HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!
Just so everyone knows that Callie is not some meanie, I asked her to remind me that I don't spend millions of dollars on things such as this for a baby who will vomit, crap or outgrow it's usefulness far before you get your money's worth out of it :-D
Maybe I am just a big meanie. HA HA. I think everyone else is scared to comment after my rant.
Wow... I agree with Callie. What happened to the hilariously cynical Rachael I know and love?
Far be it from me to deny the utter adorableness of that teddy bear thingy, though. I say, buy it for Lilah NOW!!!!!!
anything with ears is cute to me :-) i love it... the poop will only make it more life like
Post a Comment