During one of my baby-free moments today, I wasted time by putting Lilah's face in a bunch of different scenarios. I think maybe that "faceinhole.com" might be one of my new favorite websites. I mean, they have everything: Celebrities, animals, movie villians - you name it, you can put your face in it. It's like those booths at theme parks where you and your friends would all cough up $10.00 each just to get one 8x10 poorly printed picture where you were inserted into different situations. I remember really wanting to get my face in a bikini model once when I was in Gatlinburg, but I had neither the money nor the permission from the youth minister to do so. So now I'm getting my fill.
Here is my favorite from the bunches I did today:

If nothing else, it will give Lilah something to either a)Talk about in therapy or b) Talk about in her comedy routine!
3 comments:
BAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That is TOOO funny!! She makes a great Tattoo!! Cuter than the original, of course!
That's the funniest thing I've seen all week!!
i once had my head planted in a photo of a vegas show girl's body. eek!
Post a Comment