On a happy note: My cousin is in town and we are having a great time. Today we went to Quarry Park to take some family portraits...and didn't realize that all the prom people on earth were going to be there, too! But it was fun because we saw some interesting outfits. (Zebra print dress? Cammo hat and bow tie?)
If not for the bags under my eyes, these would probably be decent pictures. But hey - at least I have a cute baby!
4 comments:
You three look great! And you seriously can't see the bags under your eyes. We'll keep praying for you!
So when are these "more tests" going to happen?
Tracy - Thanks :-D
Jeni - Well, I just got the orders for the bloodwork in the mail on Friday, so the first chance I get to go to the lab and get the blood drawn, they'll be done.
The pictures are great! A beautiful little family. Keep us updated about the tests. We'll pray for you. Love you!
Post a Comment