Tuesday, January 15, 2008

I heart Alexander Fleming

I finally got tired of being sick on Sunday and had Ben drive me to the doctor. It was the fastest I've ever gotten in and out of an Urgent Care! The doctor agreed with me that was food poisoning and prescribed me an antibiotic and something to keep my colon from spazzing out. Good Times.

Anyway, it took until yesterday afternoon, but I finally was able to shake my fever for good and wasn't losing every molecule of sustenance I ingested within 30 minutes. As a matter of fact, I was almost normal-like!

Last night was the first night since Thursday that I slept through the night without having to get up.

So, I'm on the mend, and couldn't be more thrilled. I didn't eat a lot today, but I did get something I had been wanting: A taco from Moe's. LORD - It was so tasty!!!! I decided to get a vegetarian taco because I'm still a little meat shy, but I didn't even miss it. Their black beans are so flavorful that I didn't need them.

Yay!

1 comment:

Jeni said...

Glad you're feeling better. I've never had the misfortune called food-poisoning, but morning sickness has to rank on up there on the list of least favorite times in my life!