Tuesday, January 1, 2008

A New Year, A New Blog

Because dear Jeni Ennis was so insistent that I HAD to have a blog, I have started a blog. This is not my first foray into the land of web diaries, but I hope that it will become a place that my other BlogSpotted friends will be able to keep up with me and I with them.

So, happy new year! I've decided to only have one resolution this year, and that is to make a list of things I'd like to accomplish by the end of the year, one month at a time. This seems far more sensible than a resolution, because, after all, resolutions are made to be broken. To-do Lists, however, are awesome reminders of what should be done. They are low pressure; sure, you'd like to have some things accomplished before such-and-such date, but if it's not, no big deal, fit it in later.

So, my first "To-Do" is to WRITE the to-do list, and I've given myself to the end of the week to get it done.

So here's wishing you all a happy and healthy 2008, and may you all be accomplished in completing your to-do lists!

3 comments:

Sara said...

Welcome to the blog world. Speaking of...I need to update mine. Love the picture of your house. It's just getting cuter and cuter.

Jeni said...

Yay, Rachael has a blog! Can't wait to laugh until my sides hurt reading what I know will be hilarious entries! Happy New Year, and thanks! Love ya!

Katherine S. Crawford said...

Rachael, I'm finally getting to read your blog and it rocks. I'm going to attach you to my blog in my "favorite blogs" column, if I can ever figure it out.

I see you've chosen to take on the Bible... interesting! Maybe you can educate me. :)