Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Today - not a great day.

Mr. Mike has something going on with his eye again, and I had an appointment to take him in this morning. He ran away after breakfast and was nowhere to be found.

What I found during my search though was a baby bird. A barely alive baby bird. I put it near the bird feeder hoping its people would come for it.

I made an appointment for Mr. Mike for this afternoon.

I got a phone call around 1:00 telling me that my identity had been stolen and so some people took out 3-$400.00 cash advances on my credit card. I'm not liable for any of the withdrawls, but they GAVE a pin number to someone who COULD NOT verify that they were me. WHAT???

Anyway.

I still couldn't find Mr. Mike this afternoon. So I had to make his appointment for TOMORROW. They are going to think that we are no-shows.

The bird finally died. After 7 hours of looking rather sad.

So.

I'm pretty exhausted mentally and emotionally and it's all over me. I think I should take a nap.

Also -

So I saw a commercial for "OCD Camp with Dr. Oz" which is a very special episode of Oprah Winfrey.

They take a woman who is so afraid of germs that she wears plastic baggies on her hands while washing dishes and make her touch the inside of a nasty trash can.

THEN

They make her lick her hands.

WHAT?!

I would never get over the heebies that would cause, and I don't even have OCD.

I think that is not therapy.

No comments: