
Well, who should show up prior to the premiere but George Clooney and Renee Zellweger to say "hey" and thank us for letting us shoot the movie in town and for being great peeps. Since I never got to see Renee the whole 3-4 months they were shooting, I was excited. I saw George the day I did my shoot. He walked right past me. Working, working, working. Sadly, I've yet to see John Krasinski. It will now be a life goal to at least lock eyes with him somewhere in this world in my lifetime.

You'll have to excuse the quality - I was sitting in THE back row of the theater, so I'm really shocked they turned out this well. :-DAnd of course, I was cut. Right out of the movie. I never had a chance. So sad. I looked adorable. But that's ok. I had a chance at movie stardom and all the younger, prettier girls got in over me. But I guess I still had a lot of fun, and that's what counts.
RIGHT?
No comments:
Post a Comment