
I'm going to see Eddie in June!!!!!!!!!!! He's doing an American tour, and will be stopping for two nights in Atlanta. The fangirl in me wants tickets to both shows, just to see the differences. The responsible adult in me knows better and will appreciate the one show she gets to see.
I AM SO FREAKING EXCITED!!!!!!!!!
2 comments:
Would you be totally shocked and disgusted if I told you that he looks familiar but I can't quite place him? Ocean's 13, maybe? Read your motion sickness comment...Morning sickness was BEARABLE until I got into a car. Here's a tip: lay on your couch and don't move for the first four months and don't go out to dinner for the first six. The ride home from the restaurant can be a long and excruciating journey. It never failed that Aubrey had to pull over for 15 minutes. I never threw up, but leaning out your car door doubled over in the middle of a vacant church parking lot at 8 p.m. on a Friday night is no way to spend date night.
No I would NOT be shocked or disgusted. He's always done fairly small movie roles, so unless you just KNEW him from comedy, you wouldn't notice him :-) He WAS in Ocean's 13, though, so good eye, you :-)
He was also in "Ocean's 12," "My Super Ex-Girlfriend," "All the Queen's Men," and "The Avengers"
Thanks for the info on how to keep the pregnancy sickness in check. Hopefully that'll come in handy one day soon...
Post a Comment