Friday, July 11, 2008

I need this coat -

I am going to have to have some sort of maternity coat, and really like this pattern:


Problem is, I've never sewn anything as big as "coat" fabric, and this isn't a maternity pattern.

Maybe it's over my head.

But I'd rather have a coat like this than buy a straight up maternity coat that I will use for 3 months and then sell.

3 comments:

JTP said...

Callie is the seamstress extraordinaire....did I spell that correctly? She could help you. I'd look at Pickles and IceCream- I know it's a little Hensley-ish, but I've loved everything I got from there- no coat though- sorry!

Callie said...

PUH-LEEZ! I can't make half the stuff you can!!!!!!

Jennie said...

I would love to help! You know I'm looking for a project since all my kids will be in school in less than a month and I'll be all alone. Its ok that it isn't a maternity pattern. Email me, I'll even do it for you if you find the fabric you like. You've done so much for me and mine, I would be proud to do this for you!