So...all of my muscles have apparently abandoned any sort of normalcy. They just cramp and contract whenever they feel like it. I woke up this morning on the verge of a leg cramp, and nearly gave myself a foot cramp trying to avoid the leg cramp. My abs are all twitchy, like an eye twitch but at the top of my stomach. ANNOYING. It's not even a cool "hey, that might be the baby" flutter. It's an "OH MY GOD STOP TWITCHING" feeling. The same one that is also occurring in my right knee.
What the hell?
I need to get a move on. I have been far too lazy in the last two weeks.
3 comments:
um welcome to being pregnant- that kind of crap just happens..... I do feel bad for you though if that makes you feel better...oh and by the way I never felt that "flutter" I just started getting jabbed and punched. He might just get a small spanking for doing that when he arrives. He needs to know early who's the boss :-) hahahahaha j/k I would not spank a tiny baby...I think
oh and we are doing announcements like our wedding invitations- they will be from Hatch Show Print- it's one of the oldest letterpresses in America, based in nashville. They make concert style posters. they will be very untraditional and fun :-) and we need more stuff for his walls so a poster will be perfect!
Ok, those announcements sound cool! And what a NEAT thing to have on the wall!!! Tell Callie I'm going to need to see hers as soon as she gets it.
I'll show you! I still have their wedding invite too!
Post a Comment